FON tickets on sale now

By the end of the week, students may find themselves in a familiar situation: scrambling to get a ticket to the FON performance of their choice. Here’s how to avoid that situation.

The Student Union Store in the cafeteria is selling FoN tickets for $10 during the four lunch bands. If the SU Store has any extra tickets, tickets will also be sold at the door.

The FON performances take place on Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. The most popular performance is the Saturday night show, so Saturday Night tickets are usually the first to sell out. Back when there was only one show on Saturday, people raced to buy tickets. Josephine Lo Brutto, who runs the SU Store recalled how “parents would call the school and ask for tickets, but there were none left.”

Tickets went on sale the week before the mid-winter recess and according to Ms. Lo Brutto, “The sales are going very well.”

As Sophomore Carmela Lopez said, “For anyone hesitating to go to the show: don’t. Being a part of and watching all these dances celebrating cultures and nations just shows the diverse, yet united student body.”